Break free from the chronic cycle of overwhelm, frustration, and guilt through a proven three-part system for achieving more success with less stress.
Change Your Experience of Life
- Introduces new paradigms such as time investment and work-life brilliance, and reveals how to experience lasting change, including overcoming emotional and mental barriers that sabotage success.
- Over 30 ready-made routines on topics like clearing your inbox, meeting deadlines, going to bed on time, exercising, and maintaining friendships plus a step-by-step guide to create your own custom routines.
- 256 pages hardcover edition published by McGraw Hill, one of the top 10 publishers in the world.
- Free Shipping & Handling
- Special Group Study Guide: Use this to study the three secrets to effective time investment with your book club, small group, mastermind group, teachers group, moms group, project team, class, family, or any other collection of people who want to be more successful and less stressed.
- Contact the author at email@example.com or 847-732-3536.
Your Key to a New You! Reserve Your Copy Today!
Special Note: The book will be released in January 2013, but by pre-ordering here today you can help make it a bestseller and be eligible for exciting, exclusive bonuses to help you keep your New Year’s time management resolutions!
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is the founder and CEO of Real Life E® a time coaching and training company that empowers individuals who feel guilty, overwhelmed and frustrated to feel peaceful, confident and accomplished. She is an expert on achieving more success with less stress. Real Life E® also increases employee productivity, satisfaction and work/life balance through custom training programs.
Elizabeth has appeared in Inc magazine, Harvard Business Review, TIME, Mashable, London Evening Standard, Woman’s Day, Forbes, Huffington Post, Design*Sponge and on NBC and is a monthly contributor to 99U.com blog on productivity for creative professionals. She was selected as one of the Top 25 Amazing Women of 2010 by Stiletto Woman and as a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Council featured inThe New York Times, The Huffington Post, Mashable, and many other media outlets.