Is your staff stressed out, missing deadlines, and feeling overwhelmed?
Proper time investment training will help your staff members to…
- be more productive and stop working overtime
- improve their morale AND increase output
- reduce their stress– and your own
- work more effectively as teams and departments
- meet their performance goals
- enjoy work and stay engaged
What if you didn’t have to come up with
all of the answers?
As a manager, an HR professional, or a committee member trying to support team members, you know that there are a few people who aren’t working long enough or hard enough. But you also know that most of the people around you are just like you —they are working as long and as hard as they can but still feel stressed, overwhelmed, behind… and a bit defeated. Is it even worth trying to make things better? Is this an impossible situation?
Maybe you’ve read a few books on the topic and attended a webinar or two (that you only half-listened to because you were multi-tasking). But you still don’t really know if there is a solution that could really bring about change. It’s enough to get through the day without missing any meetings, let alone coming up with ideas to be more productive–and to make your staff less stressed. Sigh.
What if your staff knew how to get more done?
Improve your employee retention by increasing your staffs’ satisfaction & efficiency
Even though there would still be a lot of work that needs to get done, your staff would know how to focus, to set priorities, to run efficient meetings, and have time to LAUGH and interact with one another in a more positive, productive way–less drama and more camaraderie. You’d have a staff full of the BEST kind of employees: individuals who are engaged, proactive, moving ahead the highest priority projects, and thinking strategically about how to grow the organization.
“The advice you gave to the teams was both very practical and actionable. It helped us to link our day-to-day work, including time management challenges, more effectively to our vision and strategy and to be sure that we have the same priorities to make us more effective as a team.” – Louise Cord, World Bank
You don’t need to do this yourself.
You just need the right partner.
Imagine if you could give your staff members exactly what they needed to be successful. What would it be like to not feel helpless when team members come into your office saying they’re completely burned out and you don’t have any response other than to say with a grimace, “I know how you feel”? You’re already stretched in so many directions, so having an expert partner would make sure that you’re not wasting time trying to find the right solutions to complex staff time management problems. So much stress, anxiety, and uncertainty could be avoided.
Time Investment Training
with Elizabeth Grace Saunders
Get direct access to one of the world’s top experts
on effective time investment
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is a time investment expert who has worked with coaching and training clients on six continents, is the author of The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success With Less Stress published by McGraw Hill, and is a contributor to Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Lifehacker and many more press outlets. She has a vast depth and breadth of experience in solutions to your business challenges including….
- Reducing lost productivity due to employee burnout
- Increasing employee retention in high-stress situations
- Improving work/life balance
- Equipping remote workers to stay engaged and focused
- Freeing managers to do strategic work instead of spending all their time attending meetings and answering e-mails
- Making time for the highest priority projects which typically receive the least attention.
This actionable training includes practical exercises so you can:
- know not only what to do but HOW to get it done.
- understand the principles behind the methods so that you can adapt them to your particular needs
- give teams a common language for describing and addressing their challenges so there’s more teamwork and less frustration.
- align associates’ time investment with the business’ goals.
Based on an in-depth understanding of what works:
- in a workplace where you’re pulled in a million different directions
- across cultures and industries
- with individuals with all levels of natural time management ability.
“Elizabeth Saunders brings tremendous energy to her presentations… and a welcome breath of fresh air and optimism.” – Susan S., member of Women in Technology committee, Wells Fargo
When & Where?
- Location: Training can be done virtually or in-person within the United States or abroad
- Dates & Times: Training is scheduled based on clients’ needs and Elizabeth’s availability.
The length and format of the training is based on your goals, your staff, and your resources.
I’m interested. What are the next steps?
1. Reach out to us
We get it–pushy people that keep following up with you when you say you aren’t interested are annoying. But helpful people that are there to answer your questions and support you in figuring out whether something is a good fit are awesome. If you reach out, rest assured that we’re in the second group.
2. Send your colleagues an e-mail
Sometimes you want to see if there’s some consensus before proceeding any further. That’s totally understandable. To help you with that process, here’s a simple template e-mail you can copy and modify as necessary to send out to your colleagues.
I hope you’re having a great day.
I was looking into resources to help our staff be more effective and came across Real Life E Time Coaching & Training. This company focuses on the whole idea of effective “time investment,” i.e. not just being efficient but effective and deals with a lot of the root issues of overwhelm and under performance.
This may be a good fit for our next [initiative/training/conference].
Should I look into it further?
All the best,
Once you have the green light to find out more, you can get started!
“Your information was not only interesting and extremely applicable, but your upbeat and fun delivery was great! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your story!” – Charlie D., YPC
3. Bring it up in a meeting
If the best way to make progress is to bring your ideas up in a meeting, here are some potential talking points that you can add to an agenda: Potential Training:
- Due to [survey/performance reviews/common consensus] we’re aware that [work-life balance/stress/ time management/productivity] is a critical issue
- Found Real Life E Time Coaching & Training [www.RealLifeE.com] through [Google search/guest post/other]
- Elizabeth Grace Saunders is a time investment expert who does coaching and training and is the author of The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success With Less Stress
- Next Steps: Inquiring about [training/conference/coaching] for [employees/department/event]
Once you have buy-in, then you can reach out to us to get started!
Wait! I still have a few questions.
Not a problem. Is it one of these frequently asked questions?
Q: Who are you?
Q: How exactly do your training programs work?
A: It all starts with you getting in touch, which you can do so by clicking here. Then from there, we can communicate further about your needs through e-mail or a phone call. If we’re a good fit, the following step would be a custom proposal.
Q: Where do you speak?
A: I’m available for virtual training anywhere in the world and for in-person training within locations where it’s safe for American citizens to travel.
Q: Where have you spoken before?
A: I’ve spoken to thousands of individuals around the United States and the world. Here’s a list of a few of my Past Speaking Engagements
Q: Can I see a quick clip of you speaking?
A: Here’s a training video I filmed with Harvard Business Review:
Still have questions?
Simply send me an email with your questions and I’d be happy to answer them. Interested in a time investment training program? Please fill out this application now, and we will be in touch about next steps.