Below you will find pre-written newsletter and social media copy and other materials for your promotion. If you have any questions or would like to request more information, please contact us.
To Your Brilliance!
Direct to Amazon Kindle edition book page: http://www.amazon.com/Invest-Your-Time-Like-Money-ebook/dp/B00RZZA64I/
TinyURL to Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/nyx2zo2
Book Landing Page: http://www.investtimelikemoney.com/
Book Bonus Gifts Page (for orders by 2/22): http://reallifee.com/book-bonus-gift
Social Media Posts
Here are some example tweet-sized social media posts you can use on your own channels to promote the book. Click to Tweet URLs are posted beside them.
- Want to start 2015 off right? Check out www.investtimelikemoney.com for one of our favorite books about effective time management.
- I highly recommend “How to Invest Your Time Like Money” by @RealLifeE http://tinyurl.com/nyx2zo2
- Feeling #stressed, overwhelmed, and frustrated? My friend Elizabeth of @RealLifeE has a new book to help you: www.investtimelikemoney.com
- Want to have enough #time for what’s important? Check out www.investtimelikemoney.com
If you plan to promote the book via your newsletter, we’ve prepared example copy for you. You’re welcome to use the below text directly, alter the language, or create your own.
- Looking for a resource to combat overwhelm? How to Invest Your Time Like Money published by Harvard Business Review is the solution. Learn a step-by-step process to apply the principles of personal finance to your time. Visit www.investtimelikemoney.com and start maximizing your returns.
- I’m happy to share some great news from my friend Elizabeth Grace Saunders. Harvard Business Review has just published Elizabeth’s second book, entitled How to Invest Your Time Like Money. This 50-page book shows you how to get out of time debt and have enough time for what’s most important. I highly recommend Elizabeth’s book to anybody looking to break free from overwhelm. To learn more or to purchase your own copy, visit www.investtimelikemoney.com or Amazon.com.
- How to Invest Your Time Like Money is a short, powerful book that relates the principles of personal finance to how you invest your time. In the chapter on “Identify Your Time Debt,” the author, Elizabeth Grace Saunders, shares this simple, yet critical insight: “The single most important factor in feeling like a time investment success or failure is whether or not your expectations of what you will accomplish align with how much time you have to invest. This time investment formula provides a mathematical way to understand the relationship between your expectations and your actual time budget. Once you have this data, you can then determine exactly what you need to do to get to a balanced budget in which you have enough time for what’s most important
Time Investment Success (External expectations) + (Internal expectations) < 24 hours – (Self-care) Time Debt Stress (External expectations) + (Internal expectations) > 24 hours – (Self-care)
If you’re struggling with feeling like there’s more to do than there is time in the month, you’ll need to do an audit of your expectations and then make cuts to the lower priorities so that you can have time for the higher ones. Doing so will help you to live within the time you have, stop feeling guilty, and cut back on the overwhelm.”
Images & Photos
Author Photo: Elizabeth Grace Saunders
Cover Image for Web: How to Invest Your Time Like Money for Web
Cover Image for Print: How to Invest Your Time Like Money for Print
3-D Cover Illustration: How to Invest Your Time Like Money 3D for Print
About the Book & Author
How to Invest Your Time Like Money is designed to help readers overcome the frustrating cycle of overwhelm and have enough time for what’s most important. Elizabeth Grace Saunders, founder and CEO of Real Life E, a time coaching and training company, introduces unique time investment and work-life balance paradigms based on the principles of personal finance. Using proven techniques, readers will learn to identify their time debt, create a balanced budget, build a base schedule, maximize their time ROI, and identify a process to get back on track–and stay there.
Click here for a Formal Bio
Click here for the Informal Backstory
Click here for Press Mentions