Below are resources that could be helpful to you in your time management journey. Different people have different preferences so I like to share a variety of options. Some resources may have an affiliate program. Should you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success With Less Stress: My first book is a comprehensive look on what it takes to achieve lasting time management change. It’s available in print, digital, and audio form.
- How to Invest Your Time Like Money: My second book takes a deep-dive look at how to allocate your time most effectively, including macro-level life decisions as well as weekly and daily planning. It’s available in digital form.
- Divine Time Management: The Joy of Trusting God’s Loving Plans for You: My third book looks at a God-centered approach to time management, i.e. how Christians can put trust in God at the center of their time management instead of trust in themselves. It’s available in print, digital, and audio form. También disponible en español, Encuentra tu Tiempo Divino.
Bonus: Free guide on word-for-word scripts on How to Say, “No,” Nicely
Non-Tech Time Management Tools
Popular Paper Planners:
- Day Designer Planner
- Best Self Planner
- Full Focus Planner
- Passion Planner
- Purpose Planner
- Bullet Journal
- High Performance Planner
- Project Me
Time Management Technology Tools
Popular To-Do List Apps:
Comparisons of These To-Do List Apps+More:
Weekly Planning Tools:
These tools help you to fuse your to-do items with your calendar.
Habit Tracking Apps:
- The Fabulous
- Stickk (Tracking Plus Consequences)
- Don’t Break the Chain Habit Tracker (Journal)
Popular Project Management Tools:
Comparison of These Project Management Tools+More Tools:
Time Tracking Tools:
- Toggl (Toggle Time Tracking Software Review)
- Time Doctor
- Time Timer – Visual Timer
- Ximble Employee Scheduling Software
E-mail Inbox Management:
App/Website Blockers for Focus: