People who sign up for my newsletter at ScheduleMakeover.com regularly receive special exercises, Real Life E® updates and exclusive offers that don’t appear on this blog. But I thought it would be nice to share these really special newsletter messages from last week…
By believing in us, our moms help us to achieve our dreams…
This newsletter contained a special Schedule Makeover™ Mother’s Day gift offer. Sign up at ScheduleMakeover.com so you don’t miss future opportunities!
- “My Mom helped me in achieving my dreams by saying ,”Mijo, You can do anything you put your mind to!”–seotips2go
- “My mom is the best mom ever!!! When I was just a baby she and my dad chose to adopt me…she always told me I was special and that I could do anything I wanted to do. She never forced me to do things I didn’t want to do and encouraged me to pursue my dreams. Her famous saying is “life is too short.” She wouldn’t do things for me, but encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone to grow. I grew up knowing I could go to her with anything that came my way, she has been there for me EVERY step of the way. I hope everyone has a mom like mine!”–Teri M.
- “My mom, has been a great force in my life. In my book, No More Handcuffs, I have an entire section on how I talk about how she was my saving grace. She has always been a strong tower for me. Even when my father was in and out of prison, she would always speak positive words to me and over me. She is the reason that I am who am today.” —Alton Jamison
- “A huge way my Mom’s been supportive of me:
My family and I struggle to pay my out-of-state college tuition sometimes, and I’ve offered to transfer to an in-state college. She says that if I’m happy where I am and I keep doing as well as I have been, I deserve to be where I want to be. So, she and I find ways to pay my tuition piece by piece.”–Allison B.
- “My mom was my best friend growing up. We did a lot together! Even though she had a full-time job, she had the flexibility to still be there to support me in everything I did. She never pushed me to be someone I wasn’t or to do something I had no desire to do. She supported me every time I traveled and did out of the box things. She also would tell me if she didn’t think something was a good idea, her mother’s instinct and she was usually always right! My mom is an amazing blessing to me and I definitely would not be who I am today without her unconditional love and support.”–Kari E.
About Real Life E®
Elizabeth has been featured in Inc magazine, The Chicago Tribune, and on NBC, and is happy to be interviewed for your broadcast or publication.