It’s that time of year again. Some of you may have already begun your New Year’s Resolutions for 2012, or may still be reflecting on what you have achieved in 2011. Below, time management coach, Elizabeth Grace Saunders, shares tips for making real progress on your goals– any time of the year.
How to See Real Progress
- Look at calendar for potential dates
- Call friends and/or family to see if these times work for them
- Check out flight prices & set an alert to let you know when costs drop
- Think through lodging/transportation options
- Look up the prices online
- Check if you can use rewards points
- Browse the Web or go to the library or bookstore for ideas on activities
- If traveling abroad, check on necessary paperwork/immunizations and start to schedule appointments
- Buy travel insurance
- Decide if you need to make any purchases & make a shopping list
- Put up out of office messages
- Etc., etc., etc.
About Real Life E®
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is the founder and CEO of Real Life E® a time coaching and training company that empowers individuals who feel guilty, overwhelmed and frustrated to feel peaceful, confident and accomplished through an exclusive Schedule MakeoverTM process. Real Life E® also increases employee productivity, satisfaction and work/life balance through custom training programs.
Elizabeth has appeared in Inc magazine, The Chicago Tribune, and on NBC. She was selected as one of the Top 25 Amazing Women of 2010 by Stiletto Woman and as a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Council featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Mashable, and many other media outlets.
Elizabeth’s time coaching clients have the opportunity to go through her exclusive Schedule MakeoverTM life transformation process through phone coaching and custom action guides or in-person training.