Heaven or Hell…
when your relationships are going well, life can be really, really good. When they’re not, it can negatively impact your entire life. To do my part to help you have better relationships with those around you–especially those with different time personalities–I’m sharing with you one of the recordings from the “Achieve Your Resolutions, Relax & Reduce Stress” training I put out in conjunction with my book launch.
In just 20 minutes, you’ll hear me talk you through some of the key concepts from Chapter 9 “Time Peace: Reduce Time-Caused Drama.” Plus I cover these topics not included in the book:
- The #1 Truth You Need to Accept to Instantly Reduce Stress
- Why It’s You, Not Them
- Understanding Your Spontaneous Boss When You’re a Planner
- Why You Fight With Your Significant Other About When You Get Home
- Four Other Books You Can Read to Reduce Stress
You can download your free mp3 HERE.
Plus as a bonus, here are some books (other than my own 🙂 that I recommend:
I’m not making any affiliate commissions off these recommendations. I just want to help you to have the best life and relationships possible!:
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men
- For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women
- The Temperament God Gave Your Spouse
- The Worry Free Life: Take Control Of Your Thought Life By Weeding Out the Bad and Nurturing the Good
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High
- Crucial Confrontations
- The Exceptional 7 Percent: The 9 Secrets of the World’s Happiest Couples
- The Love Dare
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
Once again, click here to listen to my 20-minute sharing on reducing time-caused drama, and look above for books with lots of awesome advice.
To your brilliance!
Where to learn more about this topic in The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment:Flip to Chapter 9 for a description of the Spontaneous and Planner personalities, ideas on how to work together, techniques for communication, and ways to recover when you’re disappointed. Chapter 5 also includes lots of ideas on expectation negotiation.
Want your book signed?: Click here to request a personalized book plate to be mailed to you for free: Book Plate Sign Up
About Real Life E®
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is the founder and CEO of Real Life E® a time coaching and training company that empowers individuals who feel guilty, overwhelmed and frustrated to feel peaceful, confident and accomplished through an exclusive Schedule Makeover™ process. She is an expert on achieving more success with less stress. Real Life E® also increases employee productivity, satisfaction and work/life balance through custom training programs.
McGraw Hill published my first book The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success With Less Stress to help you make and keep your time management New Year’s resolutions in 2013.
Elizabeth has appeared in Inc magazine, The Chicago Tribune, Forbes and on NBC and is a monthly contributor to the99Percent.com blog on productivity for creative professionals. She was selected as one of the Top 25 Amazing Women of 2010 by Stiletto Woman and as a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Council featured inThe New York Times, The Huffington Post, Mashable, and many other media outlets.
Elizabeth’s time coaching clients have the opportunity to go through her exclusive Schedule Makeover™ life transformation process through phone coaching and custom action guides or in-person training.