In today’s world, you can’t afford to under perform.
“The information was not only interesting and extremely applicable, but your upbeat and fun delivery was great! Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and story!” – Miss Charlie D., YPC
Engaging, Practical Training
Overcome Overwhelm: ™
When you need to complete more work with less people, every second counts.
This training covers how to boost productivity without burning out your employees through the Schedule Makeover™ process:
- Beat Overwhelm: Break down projects into specific tasks and time blocks
- Reduce Overload: Discover what you can eliminate or consolidate in your schedule to improve efficiency and productivity
- Increase Focus: Develop clear goals and systems of accountability to create lasting change and accomplish what’s most important
Each participant will gain an understanding of how to use time management for increased productivity, job satisfaction, and work/life balance. Individuals also develop personal action plans that they can implement immediately. Follow up coaching can be added to this training program.
Women Business Owners: Stop putting off your entrepreneurial dreams!
Many women want to start businesses but get stuck in the business plan stage or lose momentum during the implementation. With Start-Up Scheduling, women learn how to put their business plan into action by setting their schedule, defining projects, making priorities, and having accountability.
Women in Business: Let go of guilt and embrace success!
Female professionals often face unique demands outside of work that make it difficult for them to extend their hours in the office. This training assists them in using their time extremely effectively so they can increase their leadership responsibilities without drastically increasing their hours on the job.
Generation Y: Stop the stress of setting your own schedule!
This program is very informative for audiences trying to make the transition from college life to independently structuring their work time and their job responsibilities. Elizabeth offers advice from the perspective of a fellow Gen Y professional who has been a full-time entrepreneur for over three years.
• Increases productivity and efficiency
• Teaches techniques for discovering and focusing on your top priority projects
• Offers tips on how to organize your day and manage communication like e-mail and voicemail.