It’s easy to put off changing…
- Stressing out your co-workers because you can’t deliver on time?
- Ignoring your friends’ calls because you feel too overwhelmed to listen?
- Snapping at your kids (or anyone else) because you’re stressed?
- Neglecting the love of your life because you’re exhausted?
- Have a clear sense of your personal and professional commitments.
- Know when you will fulfill those commitments.
- Keep your commitments to yourself and others.
About Real Life E
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is the founder and CEO of Real Life E® a time coaching company that empowers individuals who feel guilty, overwhelmed and frustrated to feel peaceful, confident and accomplished. She is an expert on achieving more success with less stress. Real Life E® also encourages Christians to align themselves with God’s heart through Divine Time Management.
McGraw Hill published her first book The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success with Less Stress. Harvard Business Review published her second book How to Invest Your Time Like Money. Elizabeth contributes to blogs like Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company and the 99U blog on productivity for creative professionals and has appeared on CBS, ABC, NBC, and Fox.
Find more at ScheduleMakeover.com.