Last Friday, I had the opportunity to share about my entrepreneurial journey, which has been a surprising–yet exciting–walk of faith in so many ways. Not everyone will start their first business on accident, totally shift target markets, start a second business, or partner with other young entrepreneurs like I have over the past three and a half years.
But everyone can benefit from some basic principles that I discussed about owning your business or career:
How to Build Value:
• The Key to Business Creation: Customers
• The Key to Business Growth: Systems
How to Stay Ahead of the Market:
• What are your transferable skills?
• What are adjacent industries?
How to Be True to Yourself:
• What is your personal definition of success?
• What is your ideal lifestyle?
How to Find Help:
• Who are (or could be) your partners?
• Who are (or could be) your mentors?
Audience members described the talk as “encouraging,” “inspiring,” and “polished.” If you want to learn more about my speaking, you can click here.
With the right strategies, you can enjoy a brilliant life, no matter the economy!
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is a time strategist who focuses on “Time Strategies to Create a Brilliant Life in a Burnt-Out World.” She teaches others how to control their time instead of letting it control them and practices what she preaches by running two businesses in just 40 hours a week.
Leave a Reply