At the start of each day, I review my dream for the world…
and I thought I would share it with you because it will help you to understand Why I do what I do. Here it goes:
“I dream of a world where the majority of people feel peaceful, confident, accomplished and loved because they’re investing their time wisely.”
Can you see it? Can you believe life can be different?
What would life be like if…
- we rarely argued with one another?
- we had minds that were clear and calm and focused in the present?
- we not only had time to attend to our own goals but also to be kind to others?
- we courageously took action on new projects and pushed their comfort zones?
- we felt like we were fulfilling our potential?
- we embraced reality and freely pursued the life we always imagined?
- we had time to develop deep, initimate relationships?
- we didn’t bring work home (mentally or literally) or home to work?
- we knew our purpose and consistently felt like we were aligned with it?
- we attended to our physical health, taking time to eat, to sleep, to exercise?
- we pursued our most important hobbies and fun activities?
- we had time for reflection and introspection and quickly processed and released situations that bothered us?
- we consistently felt energized?
- we rarely had guilt because our actions were congruent with our values?
- we felt well supported and like we were a good support to our family and friends?
- we were in touch with our emotions and our thoughts?
- we made a positive difference in the world?
- we rested knowing that we don’t need to be anything more, do anything more or have anything more to be OK?
This is the dream I endeavor to live out every day and empower others to achieve through time coaching.
What’s your dream?
About Real Life E®
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is the founder and CEO of Real Life E® a time coaching and training company that empowers individuals who feel guilty, overwhelmed and frustrated to feel peaceful, confident and accomplished through an exclusive Schedule Makeover™ process. She is an expert on achieving more success with less stress. Real Life E® also increases employee productivity, satisfaction and work/life balance through custom training programs.
McGraw Hill published her first book The 3 Secrets to Effective Time Investment: How to Achieve More Success with Less Stress. Elizabeth contributes to blogs like Lifehacker, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and the 99U blog on productivity for creative professionals. She was selected as one of the Top 25 Amazing Women of the Year by Stiletto Woman.