The thought-provoking advice and down-to-earth encouragement in Elizabeth Grace Saunders’ Schedule Makeover™ newsletter (recent issue below), is an example of the positive feedback you can expect to receive from Elizabeth in your personal quest for work, life, and organizational balance. To receive regular updates on fresh time management strategies and to learn more about her unique Schedule Makeover™ process, please visit ScheduleMakeover.com.
Your associations with “organized people” may make time management advice hard to swallow.
Let me explain…
- When I imagine an “organized person,” who comes to mind?
- What type of feelings do I have toward this person?
- What adjectives would I use to describe him or her?
- What do I like and dislike about this individual?
- Do I want to be like this person? If so, why? If not, why not?
- When I imagine myself being organized, what images come to mind?
- Are there any feelings other than peace and joy?
- Is there any sense of guilt? of fear?
- Is there any worry that I’ll lose my worth if I’m not serving or sacrificing or doing enough?
- Is there any resistance to letting go of daily drama?
About Real Life E®
Elizabeth has appeared in Inc magazine, The Chicago Tribune, and on NBC. She was selected as one of the Top 25 Amazing Women of 2010 by Stiletto Woman and as a member of the Young Entrepreneurs Council featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Mashable, and many other media outlets.