I’m really excited about sharing my passion for time management for work/life balance in a couple of Fun, Free ways this September. Please join me and invite your friends. Promise it will be worth your time!
- FREE Real Life E® Teleseminar: “Freeing Yourself From Guilt: Respecting Your Capacity” Understanding the psychology behind your habits of overcommitment and your feelings of overwhelm can help you regain control of your life and achieve balance–without guilt. Join me for this 30-minute teleseminar, which will end with me answering questions e-mailed to me by Sunday, September 6:
- Tuesday, September 8, 1 p.m. CT
- Coaching clients will receive a recording (Sign up for coaching today!)
- Anyone can participate: Phone: , Code: 775908#
- FREE Real Life E® Webinar: “Help! My Business Has Overtaken My Home!” My time management secrets for running a home-based business without having it overtake your life:
- Thursday, September 17, at 12 p.m. CT
- Log in to http://www.MyEntre.Net Web site and click on the “View Live Webinar” button on the upper right side
- I recommend becoming a member of http://www.MyEntre.Net in advance so it doesn’t take extra time on the 17th. (It’s free and easy!) For questions, contact or
Also, I want to give a quick shout out to two other Web sites that you should check out and who kindly are promoting these events: www.theworkathomewoman.com and www.mybusinessadventures.com. Thanks Holly and LeNesha!
Have a brilliant day and look forward to talking with you soon!
Elizabeth Grace Saunders is a key note speaker, trainer, and does phone and e-mail coaching on time management for work/life brilliance™ through her exclusive Schedule Makeover™ process. Inc magazine, NBC, and The Chicago Tribune are just a few of the places where Elizabeth has appeared, and she’s happy to offer you tips on savvy scheduling and time management for work/life balance and sales success. You can find out more at http://www.RealLifeE.com/coaching or http://www.ScheduleMakeover.com